What do I need for my St. Vincent and the Grenadines Destination Wedding - Legal Requirements
Planning a wedding is not always easy and a destination wedding can be a daunting task unless you get help. It all starts with getting the right information and one of the most frequent questions a bride will ask is: what are the legal requirements to get married in SVG?
- Visitors must be residents in St. Vincent & The Grenadines for at least one full day prior to the wedding ceremony.
- A marriage license must be obtained from the Attorney General’s office at the Ministry of Justice in St Vincent, in person.
- The marriage ceremony must be performed by an official marriage officer, a priest, or a minister registered in St. Vincent.
- The cost of a marriage license is EC$525 (US $197) approximately.
- Additional costs include EC$15 in stamps for the marriage license and EC$5 in stamps for the application form.
The following documents are required:
- A valid passport
- Divorce decree (if applicable)
- Death certificate (if applicable)
For more up to date info, visit http://www.judiciary.gov.vc/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38&Itemid=93
Trash the dress
Let’s be fearless and “rock the frock”! The wedding is done and you now have two choices regarding the dress….. Bag it (for your daughter who probably won’t want it) or rock that thang and have some fun! Bold, crazy, different…right?!?! Remember, it’s all about those moments and I’ll be there to ensure you have awe inspiring, beautiful images to tell your story. Don’t worry, after all the fun, your dress can always be dry cleaned and preserved. This will be one of the best decisions you’d ever make......add some sparks to your relationship while having a blast! Contact me and let’s give that dress some more fun for the money! Are you next…….??
The photo booth
Your wedding has to scream ‘Yeeaaahh baaaby’! Please do yourself the honor of having this on your day…….The wedding photo booth is going to be a hit at your wedding! In fact, the photo booth is one of those wedding reception elements that everyone will be able to enjoy together (the folks from your side of the family and his) with endless props! This isn't a novelty just to entertain your wedding guests. It is likely that these images will be amongst the best images taken of your guests. Trust me, the photo booth is going to be a popular activity at your reception, which means you’ll have guests lining up to try it out as soon as you make it available to them. Just like your flowers and cake, your photo booth should show your personalities and your wedding style……. Are you next…….??
The Boudoir session
Boudoir photography sessions are tasteful photos that hint at sexiness...These sessions are cute, fun, sexy, flirty and even a bit sensual all the while maintaining your comfort level.